Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. You need to read these terms and conditions together with the terms and conditions governing the products and/or services available to you through this website. We and you may also agree in writing to other terms and conditions and the law may imply terms and conditions. We will use the phrase “these terms” to cover all of these terms and conditions and any changes to them.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the terms and conditions governing the products and/or services available to you through this website, the terms and conditions governing the products and/or services available to you through this website will prevail.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms.
If you don’t accept these terms, you must not use this website.
In these terms:
- “You” means the person accessing or using this website.
- “Your” has a corresponding meaning.
- “We” means Elizabeth Properties Limited
- “Our” and “us” have a corresponding meaning.
Changes to this website
We may change the information on this website, including these terms, at any time. By continuing to use this website after any changes have been made, you acknowledge that you will continue to be bound by these terms.
The content of this website is for your information only – it is not advice. We will try to make sure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, but we do not guarantee that the information we provide is reliable, accurate, or suitable for what you may want to use it for.
Before you rely or act on any of the information on this website, you should get independent professional advice.
Local laws and regulations
By using this website, you confirm that you are not breaching any local laws or regulations existing where you are. Any information contained on this website does not constitute an offer in any jurisdiction other than New Zealand.
You use this website at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or otherwise) you suffer in connection with your use of this website or of any linked website or your use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through this website or any linked website.
We exclude any condition or warranty that could be implied into these terms (but only to the extent that this is allowed by law).
Information transmitted over the Internet is inherently insecure. However, we have physical, electronic and managerial processes in place to protect the information we collect via our website or email. The information you send is passed through a secure server using encryption technology. All stored customer information is protected with secure passwords, user log-ons and other security procedures.
Intellectual property and our other rights
We hold all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website. You may use the information on this website and reproduce it (electronically or in hard copy) for your personal use only.
In all other circumstances, you must get written permission from us before you use, send or reproduce any of the information on this website.
This website is governed by the laws of New Zealand. When you access this website, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Privacy Principles and Responsibilities
Elizabeth Properties Limited is committed to promoting and protecting individual privacy in relation to the collection, storage, use, access to, correction, and disclosure of personal information, in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
The protection of personal privacy is integral to Elizabeth Properties Limited in fulfilling its role as an employer and providing good client service, and it is the responsibility of all staff who hold or work with personal information about staff and clients.
Information (no matter how it is stored) is personal information if the individual can be identified from that information.
Privacy Protection Principles
- Personal information may only be collected for a lawful and necessary purpose connected with some required function or activity of Elizabeth Properties Limited, and it should not be used for any other purpose.
- Personal information must, as a general rule, be collected directly from the person concerned, and it must be collected in a lawful, fair, and reasonable manner.
- The person must be told that the information is being collected, why it is being collected, to what use it will be put, and who the intended recipients are.
- The safety and privacy of personal information must be protected by taking all reasonable security safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, or any other misuse.
- Every person has the right to have access to information collected about them and to seek a correction if they feel the information is wrong, or at least to have a statement of the requested correction attached to the information. Requests for access must be dealt with promptly – i.e., within 20 working days.
- Before using personal information, Elizabeth Properties Limited must take reasonable steps to ensure that it is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant, and not misleading, and that it is being used for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal information must not be kept for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used.
Elizabeth Properties Limited acknowledges and accepts the principles and responsibilities embodied in the Privacy Act 2020.